Convert Capital Cost to Operating Expense
OCEP takes what is typically a hefty capital investment and converts it into an off-balance sheet operating expense through the use of a PPA (power purchase agreement).
No Capital Costs
OCEP takes what is typically a hefty capital investment and converts it into an off-balance sheet operating expense through the use of a lease or PPA (power purchase agreement).
Reap the rewards of low-cost, clean energy. Reduce energy costs and hedge against utility rate increases.
Off-Balance Sheet Operating Cost
You can take advantage of the tax benefits while paying a simplified, predictable energy fee. Pay only for the energy you receive.
Meet Green and ESG Targets
Meeting Green Energy Standards and Certifications provides a wide number of benefits.
- Zero Carbon Building
- Government Mandated Goals
- MEET ESG
Operational Peace of Mind
All the benefits of powering your building with clean, renewable solar energy… and none of the risk. Otter Clean Energy Partners takes care of all the development, financing, operation and maintenance of your system, including:
- Remote Monitoring
- System Maintenance
- Uptime Guarantee
- Project Management
Our Working Process
OCEP will manage the development, engineering, construction, financing, and operation of distributed generation assets, generating revenue by leasing the equipment or selling the energy / benefits to end users. These revenues will provide stable long term cashflows for our investors.
- Internal digital and traditional marketing
- Channel Partner outreach and program development
- Feasibility assessments and detailed costing
- Business case
- Key financial health assessment criteria
- Lease agreement that provides rights to fund
- Detailed system design
- Engagement with local AHJ
- Issue for Construction design packages
- Utility interconnection process management
Procurement & Construction
- Preferred pricing and availability due to volume purchases
- Financial Modelling
- Fund structuring / optimization
- Engagement with financing partners
- 24/7 system monitoring
- Operation and Maintenance provider management
- Quarterly reporting